By Anonymous - 22/02/2015 18:52 - Malta - Naxxar

Today, I got really anxious thinking I was going to piss off the guy behind me by not moving off at a stop light fast enough. It got so bad that I had a panic attack right there in my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 761
You deserved it 7 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you get this anxious over things maybe you shouldn't be driving. It's just a matter of time until something bad happens.

niiiiick3 15

Loosen up a little OP. If people end up getting angry that easily, that's their problem.

Comments

Sounds like you shouldn't leave the house without a brown paper bag.

I have really bad anxiety and get frequent panic attacks. I know exactly what it's like to freak over little things. You just have to tell yourself that other people's emotions and the way they act are out of your control, OP.

britbrat237 14

Sounds like you are a first time driver. I was like that for awhile but it'll get better.

I recommend you take a nice relaxing day in a hot tub

PANDORUM89 21

why would that make you anxious? was he revving his engine behind you?

I'm guessing the anticipation of possibly upsetting him.

OP could have had a stressful week or day. Sometimes people will think they're completely fine, then the tiniest thing can tip them into a full scale panic attack.

Panic is no fun OP my heart goes out to you. Good for that you're out there driving. With practice your anxiety will be a thing of the past.

You need to see someone about your anxiety you'll feel better and safer.

Anxiety is a legitimate disorder. Please go and get yourself a professional examination, or at least look at the DSM's guidelines.