By Anonymous - 22/02/2015 18:52 - Malta - Naxxar

Today, I got really anxious thinking I was going to piss off the guy behind me by not moving off at a stop light fast enough. It got so bad that I had a panic attack right there in my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 760
You deserved it 7 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you get this anxious over things maybe you shouldn't be driving. It's just a matter of time until something bad happens.

niiiiick3 15

Loosen up a little OP. If people end up getting angry that easily, that's their problem.

Comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

Well, if he wasn't pissed off then...

muis545 21

Atleast it didn't cause you to crash into another car. Think about all that didn't go bad and could've.

If you get this anxious over things maybe you shouldn't be driving. It's just a matter of time until something bad happens.

Aren't they usually supposed to check if you have problems like that before giving you your license?

#4 Yeah I think they are. unless op was driving without a license. :p

But sometimes panic attacks are spontaneous and hard to check for

I have panic disorder and have my license. No biggie. Some times people who have anxiety can't help it when it happens.

OP is from Malta, and the Maltese are terrible drivers. It's a small island with roads crammed into even smaller spaces. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't so strict on the licenses.

#21, I would, because if they all were somehow bad drivers and had tiny roads, I'd be pretty damn strict on the licensing for the comfort of other drivers.

@20 the fact that they don't know when it'll happen is exactly why it's a safety issue. People with seizure disorders don't know when they're going to have one, they're still not allowed to drive if they can't get it under control.

niiiiick3 15

Loosen up a little OP. If people end up getting angry that easily, that's their problem.

Telling someone with an anxiety disorder to "loosen up" is kind of a dick thing to say

niiiiick3 15

My bad, I wasn't trying to come off rude or anything. I was just trying to be supportive towards OP, letting them know they shouldn't care what people think about them for the most part.

I agree. And other people's road rage shouldn't affect your driving. It's their problem. Don't let it be yours OP :)

You re in your car ;) can always just drive off ^^,

Every single time you comment you put a god damn winky face! Please spare me the horror and annoyance and don't do it again, I beg you...

It's okay, sometimes I get anxious like that when I'm trying to make an unprotected left turn and there are other cars behind me

I can only imagine how your road test went

"Oh damn, damn damn damn, I think I'm too damn CLOSE TO THE COONE!" "Sir? Are you ok?"

Sometimes being considerate isn't always the best option:( But being safe is more important than some stranger's impatience

Sounds like something that would happen to me