By Sam - 03/02/2012 04:00 - Canada

Today, I got punched by a man for making fun of his stutter. I didn't. I stutter too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 533
You deserved it 2 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flipfloperson 5

Comments

Hey guys, little help? Who do you have to blow on here to get your story approved??

juturnaamo 29

Sorry OP, that sucks :( I am always afraid of that happening. I have a stutter, but it is considerably more pronounced when I talk to someone else who stutters. I can understand being pissed off, most of us have been teased a lot, but to just hit someone, even if you were making fun of him? What an idiot.

Someone's on a downvoting spree here... Anyway, OP, I hope you got to explain the situation after, and the guy felt bad for what he'd done.

Clamcreepy 7

I was thinking the same thing about the negative voting. I'm guessing it's OP because of all those lame stutter jokes people were saying.

Travis95_fml 8

I stutter to you know what I just said? **** you asshole.

cmartis 0

You are kinda being a dick. Stop it. Not funny at all dude. Get a clue.

Acting before thinking isn't always a good thing. Uh, really I am going to go with it's not often the way to go.

Let's go do some brain surgery while acting before thinking.

i stutter too and i hate it! there are so many things that i stop myself from saying because im afraid of how it'll sound like when it leaves my mouth :( i kno how u feel.

Look up the hollins communication research institute. It works wonders