By stitchesupmyass - 01/11/2011 21:50 - United States

Today, I got my period. Last week, I fell out of a window and landed between my legs on a bush; I have massive swelling down there, and stitches over the ripped flesh. Now I'm bleeding out my period on top of the lingering wounds down there. It hurts even to pee, let alone menstruate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 751
You deserved it 4 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Look at the bright side, At least you don't have that bush between your legs anymore.

Sabraynay 10
boner_till_icoll 0

ah ... But I would LOVE to see u **********

ah ... But we would LOVE to see u write something less stupid for once

Adman567 9

Just look at Savra's profile picture. The story of your life

Yeah my question is how did you fall out of a window so that you would land like that?

clue_me_in 20

This is the funniest FML I've read in awhile. FYL.

malincake 7

How did u fall out a window? Hahaha

mrdanoob 0

She thought she had super powers and jumped

I twitched in pain while reading this. FYL indeed.

perdix 29

You gotta avoid those bush-to-bush collisions. The plant usually wins.

leadman1989 15

You've still got child birth to look forward to. I imagine this pain will be looked back upon as QUAINT.

xAttackAttackx 25

...how the hell do you know OP is pregnant?

leadman1989 15

Pregnant or not she's still a woman who's capable of child birth... do the math.

That doesn't mean she is absolutely going to have kids. she could... wait for it... CHOOSE NOT TO!!!

Women aren't pregnant if they have their period. Go to class and learn some.

leadman1989 15

51 You make a valid point and I thought of that but up until she's dead or her ovaries are ripped out there's still the chance. And that's all I'm really saying. :) 60 Are you retarded? No seriously I need to know.

What leadman is trying to say is that OP might thing her ****** hurts now, but in the future if she ever gives birth to a child, the pain will be a lot worse.

leadman1989 15

Ahh a wonderful combination of cute and reading comprehension. Call me leedy. ;p Now what they could have said is maybe she already had kids in which case I say... o.o

SkardeyKat 3

I've been through childbirth, and crazy as it sounds, it didn't seem nearly as disgusting or painful as this sounds.

Bwoaf, I don't think it's that easy to compare this pain with the pain of giving birth. There are women here who almost die of pain when giving birth (you know, painful cramps for hours, a ripped perineum, the baby who doesn't want to leave, much much much loss of blood...) and there are also women who gave birth by sneezing one time. The majority of women is somewhere between those two. But having stitches and swellings on your genitals is definitely painful.

leadman1989 15

Great points ladies, I'll have to recuse myself from this conversation because I can never know. 74. I'll take your experienced word for it. 75 Bwoaf?? Lol And nice name op...

unmistakablyamaz 4

"until she's dead or her ovaries are ripped out"??? um, there's this thing called menopause that happens LONG before most women die, where they are no longer capable of having kids. and oddly enough, their ovaries are still inside them!!

You are talking about me... Almost died 18 months ago after I had my son as I was bleeding internally and lost 5 pints of blood that was horrible... Worst experience in my entire life

Ovaries ripped out means a hysterectomy which is becoming more of a standard procedure it seems in this country

leadman1989 15

85 - That was pretty much my sentiment (inoperable) but I went for the gore... there are plenty of ways that women can become sterile.

j_sheree6121 10

It is possible to have your period and be pregnant. It's just lighter

mrdanoob 0

'It is possible to have your period and be pregnant. It's just lighter' Stop talking shit. It's impossible to have your period and be pregnant. You can lose some blood, yeah, and some really unlucky women are pregnant, but lose the same amount of blood in the same time as when they should have there period, therefore thinking they're not pregnant.

bugmenotmofo 34

91-A hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus no ovaries.