By suuuucks - 11/02/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, I got my new work schedule. I really need the hours. The boss says he can't give me more because the economy is bad. However, he did find enough hours to hire his son last week. This week? Most of my hours were erased and given to the new employee; his daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 433
You deserved it 2 285

Same thing different taste

Comments

lickmyjock 0

just bang his little girl. problem solved.

Does no one realize the OP is a woman? >.>

girl can get it on with his daughter it's more entertaing that way... but I guess she can get his son orhim by the balls

in all seriousness, I'd call the ACLU and file a complaint. if that doesn't work, take a big steaming shit on his desk.

The ACLU protects constitutional rights. Nothing in the constitution says that the worker is entitled to the number of hours she wants to work or that the boss can't hire whomever he wants to hire. Department of Labor would be the way to go, but I doubt OP would have much of a case.

Jrook 0

yeah she's 16 and you're a hooker.

I cannot actually beleive there are people like 17 and 18 who have no idea what solidarity means. Look, I'm French, and there's an asshole on TV, a guy nammed Jacques Séguéla who is a communication consultant for our (equaly assholy) president. This guy actually said on TV that if, at 50 you do not own a Rolex, you're a looser. Because of stupidity like that, most people are supporting the system that only benefits for a few : the very rich, and the very lucky who get rich in their life time "on their own" (right school at the right time, right relations...). Those lucky (Bill Gates, Steve Jobbs, any football player, Eminem...) are shown as example "the system works ! it's just that you do not want it enough", but we all need to understand that for one Eminem, there were probably more than 500 000 wannabe singers. If you, "the people", are counting on that luck, you better begin to try out for the Lotto.

Get back to your anarchistic lycee de banlieusard, frenchie!