By tbanana95 - 04/11/2009 03:17 - United States

Today, I got my crush's phone number. I started texting him and once I told him who it was, he stopped replying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 082
You deserved it 11 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lil_cig 0

How'd you get it though? He was probably creeped out if you didn't get it from him directly

Flutist 3

Op: Heyy howz it goin'? Crush: Uh good, who is this? Op: Tbanana, from skoolz, i lol lovz yu. Crush: I don't know how you got this number... Op: Destinie, itz Romeoz and Julietz FTW! I luvz you like edward cullen loves bella. Crush: I am going to stop talking to you Op: Noez, come backz.

Comments

He's not worth it then. He's a person among 6 billion people in the world.

ArcaneEchoXIII 11

You are glossing over the fact that she somehow got his number without his knowledge and texted him out of nowhere. He was probably creeped out when he realized that it was someone that he didn't give his number to.

Unless you're someone who likes to stalk, introductions BEFORE you talk!

Flutist 3

Op: Heyy howz it goin'? Crush: Uh good, who is this? Op: Tbanana, from skoolz, i lol lovz yu. Crush: I don't know how you got this number... Op: Destinie, itz Romeoz and Julietz FTW! I luvz you like edward cullen loves bella. Crush: I am going to stop talking to you Op: Noez, come backz.

brandon425 1

"Noez Come Backz!!" lol thats hilarious

theblazian 0
Flutist 3

*Waves* I accept this FML award from the bottom of my heart.

"I luvz you like edward cullen loves bella." lmao, i hate that movie (and book, and all related merchandise)

Flutist 3

agreed. My step sister is on Vampire Crack, she went as one for halloween and has yet to take off the fangs or answer to her real name. "I am now Bella." I wanted to slap her.

Maxaddicted 3

Lmfao at 15. I would have told him I was his stalker and I stare into his windows at night even when he's peeing. Totaaaaaaaally sexy.

My friend (girl) did to this me. I was not creeped out at all, i was pretty glad about it. Depends on how the person feels about the txter.

noshitsherlock 0

HAHAHAH YOU DESERVE IT. If HE didn't give you his number, then why did you think it was a good idea to do that?

I suppose the question is how did you obtain the number? I mean if you got it from him, then he's a jerk for ignoring you. But if you got it from his friends or by just randomly peaking around, then you deserve this because that's creepy and heck, I'd ignore you too.

seriously... guys HATE that stuff... the moment you do something like that, in his mind you're a creeper...

MaddogTotten 0

I agree, there are two paths to any mans heart: 1. through his stomach 2. through his pants The lesson here is either try to randomly hook up with him, or fix him a sammich. Otherwise you are wasting your time. When was the last time you heard a guy say "I really like her, but she just doesn't ever talk enough or try enough ways to communicate with me"?

letitbe56 0

You "got" his phone number? As in he didn't give it to you...? I don't blame him.

That's why it's called infatuation, not love. It's a good thing you called it a "crush." You don't really appear to know him all that well, or else you could've probably predicted that. Also, I wouldn't blame him at all. If some gal started texting me out of the blue, I'd ignore her too, if not block her entirely.

MaddogTotten 0

I would actually be thrilled by it. My wife, on the other hand, would at some point probably forcibly end the conversation.