By Anonymous - 12/12/2010 02:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got married. Tonight, I received the best orgasm of my life. Not from my husband; from the jacuzzi tub in our honeymoon suite, where he was passed out drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 481
You deserved it 5 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

on the bright side..... you had a good ******

****** =win husband=fail fact that you married him= unexplainable

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
treesdevin 0

116 you obviouslyy do too ....****** creep.

WingsFan80 4

there is nothing creepy about that comment. it was simply an observation. you all are just jealous cause he posted what you were thinking first, and don't lie and say you weren't.

iliveinthesky_fml 0
GuitarNukka520 5
max13_fml 8

hehe this has nothing to do with her fml but your a cutie :)

max13_fml 8

you look super cute in your picture :)

FirstBornUnicorn 0

My dick is like a jacuzzi, it gives girls orgasms.

purple_zebras_ 0
mbeasley14 0

I think this kid's comment deserves a Mickey Avalon quote: "My dick parts the seas Your dick farts and queefs My dick rumble in the jungle Your dick got touched by your uncle"

my duck super sized, your dick look like two fries

My dick sick and dangerous, Your dick quick and painless.

KingDingALing 9

Women are only good for three things... Cooking, cleaning, and ******.

You guys are stupid this is from Jon Lajoie not mickey avalon

Its mickey avalon and dirt nasty (aka jon lajoie)

dirt nasty and jon lajoie aren't the same person.

Oh Yea, dunno why i thought that for a sec.. my mistake.. but the "my dick" track is still mickey avalon and dirt nasty

my dick cost a late night fee yo dick got the HIV

Your username reminds me of Pokémon for some reason.

Shutuptroll 0

Maybe if weed was legal he would have used that as his recreational drug and not passed out. Also he would've lasted longer in bed. Legalizing weed = win/win, I dont see how the general public hasn't realized this yet!!

mbeasley14 0

You might be high if... you comment about legalizing weed on an FML about weddings.

or maybe he should do coke. then he'd be wide awake with a limp dick and she would never know what she was missing. it would be nice if they legalized weed so all the twinkie eaters would shut the f*ck up.

Shutuptroll 0
zippit09 0

Wrong. It would take about 800 joints in a short time to OD on weed, and you'd pass out long before that. Plenty of sources on the web if you aren't sure what you're talking about. Edit: Not to say that there aren't risks, but that isn't one of them.

zippit09 0

Gah tried to edit but didn't notice in time - didn't read the comment properly. Please ignore.

yeah if he smoked weed there a huge possibility

yeah if he smoked weed there a huge possibility of limp Dick, or he wouldn't have been able to get off... then either way he's pissed. but yeah hot tub ******, awesome and its natural to ********** I don't get all the ewws

Those are the best ones ;-D. Sorry about your husband but he wouldn't have been that good anyway.

you left your ex for a jacuzzi? yeah you ARE a screw up.

glorialaura21 8

You're a screw up if you don't leave your boyfriend for a jacuzzi. Boyfriends are overrated!