By Anonymous - 16/09/2010 00:40 - United States

Today, I got lost trying to find the hospital my sister was giving birth in. I stopped at a store to call my mom for directions. A cop pulled up beside me and knocked loudly on my window asking me to get out. The store had been robbed and I am now a suspect. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 899
You deserved it 2 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

titenite88 0

at least somebody pulls over to talk on their cell phone.....

I'm sorry OP. Did you explain that to the cop?

Comments

I initially read this as "... hospital my sister was giving birth TO." Oops. >.<

FFML_314 11

Forgive me for this 'going to be' highly cliche and irritating comment and practically everything that I hate, LOL. Janey, where have you been all my life?! You sexy beast!

FFML_314 11

I know I know! I can't help that I'm turned on by the firey red hair and those AWESOME glasses. Hush, you know you're thinking the same thing I am.

Thanks! :D My glasses have zebra detail on the sides, too. I *heart* them.

perdix 29

YDI for living a life of crime and incest!

LittleMissShani 0

ummm 35 you make no sense...his sisters having a kid, doesn't mean it's his...

perdix 29

LittleMissShani, kile88 is mostly right. I'm joking, but I am also exploring a theory of why it was so urgent for the OP to rush to the hospital to be with his sister. Sure, it would be nice for the brother to support her, but a delivery room is not a theater that can accommodate an unlimited number of spectators. Surely, the biological father would be the first person who gets to watch the show. See where I'm going with this?

Maybe the biological father is a deployed soldier, or a one night stand, or squeamish about hospitals and the OP was the only real support she had. The poor OP probably just wanted to see his new niece/nephew and would be more than happy to wait in the lobby.

RedPillSucks 31

The brother was suppose to take pictures of the delivery to send to the soldier hubby. Clearly this would have been the only vag he'll see for a long time. Brother had to screw it up with a side trip to knock off some store for small change. No vag for you this month, soldier boy.

That sucks. Fyl but now you have a great story to be told

DineshKarthikesu 0

None of this would have happened if your sister had swallowed.

Lushhhhhh 0
rofflewaffle 9

And use it while driving? OP probably DID have a cell phone and just isn't stupid enough to try to talk and drive while in an unfamiliar area.

sourgirl101 28

I know hospitals can get cold but did you really need to wear that ski mask?

"Congrats, sis! Here, I brought you a king-size Snickers, a carton of cigarettes, three quarts of motor oil, and a Slurpee machine!"

sourgirl101 28

Jane!!! Where were you last night? We had to drink your share since you were a no show.(:

Lulz. Yeah, I saw that. I was out with my hubs and bubs to see Resident Evil. Ironically, I was the DD. :)

Cops can be a pain sometimes. Maybe you're appearance said "Hey look at me I robbed a store"...