By fuckbucket14 - 14/04/2012 22:56 - Egypt - Hurghada

Today, I got into an argument with my dad in his hotel room. I lost my temper and stormed out onto the balcony for some fresh air, at which point he decided to lock the door behind me, trapping me there for half an hour while he watched TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 925
You deserved it 12 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chickenwalrus 14

i love how your username is "fuckbucket"

Comments

I want to feel bad for you but I can't. Storming out like that is disrespectful. Kids today are very ill mannered

What? It's actually mature to walk away to calm down if an argument gets really heated. Sorry he acted immature and locked you out.

wearing 8 watches doesn't make you a studmuffin.

31- I want you to know I thumbed you up haha

I'm so tired of the "todays children" stuff... I was born in the 80" and my brother is 14 and very much of a young gentleman, he is sweet and he have manners :) not all kids today act like shit... Only the ones with the shitty parents ;)

KiddNYC1O 20

56 - I agreed with you up until the part about the 'shitty parents.' Not all good parents have good kids and not all good kids have good parents. Same with 'shitty' parents and 'shitty' kids. It's a multitude of factors. And the argument about 'today's children,' I believe that has been due to the influence of our society allowing families to become more kid-centered and a lot less family-centered. [Let the heated arguments commence!] A parent can't properly discipline their kid nowadays for fear of someone videotaping them, posting it on the Internet for all to see including DSS who will inevitably come a'knockin' due to a misconstrued accusation of child abuse. I'm glad your brother turned out to be a sweet, well-mannered gentleman. May all that be with him when he enters adulthood and may you also be made of the same win as him.

You're 13, dipshit. If you know anything about men, the guy who taught you should go to jail for statutory rape.

DDbaconcrazy 1

Um why do u think I'm 13...?

Cause it says on your profile: "Heyy it's me DD! I'm 13 :) Kik me at ddjustme Kay byeeeeee" Sexist AND plain stupid. Well done, little girl.

Wow shrike, never reproduce. You would traumatize your children. Or they would turn out just like you and we don't need any little you's.

Take your own advice. The species doesn't need more sexist pieces of shit like her and people defending them, like you are.

You cannot generalize all men by one man. Also, my mother would more likely lock me out on the balcony than my dad so...women.

Did anyone notice her profile only says "hey it's me" now? I thought that was pretty funny.

I noticed that, 95 :D And guys, leave the poor girl alone - she's only thirteen! She's still in development and has a lot to learn. She just grows to resent if you just throw hate at her

Trisha_aus 15

That's hilarious...was he drunk?

sensoon15 7

I always do that. Moon him.

kelseynikolee_ 7

You must have spent hours craning over your keyboard trying to come up with such an amazing comment, no one could come up with such comical genius as yours. Ten out of ten.

frozenfreeze 5

I'd imagine the argument continued (or a new one started) once he let you back in?

His lost was your gain noor. Lol because you got to see some eye candy

peachesncreem 21

I would have used the time on the balcony to plot a plan for payback.. But I'm evil like that sometimes :)

Bang on the door so he can't hear the TV