By no - 25/06/2016 02:31 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I got in a huge fight with my pregnant wife because I cannot consent to naming our future daughter Paprika. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 596
You deserved it 1 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let me guess. You and your wife are known as Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper. Remember to name your son Cinnamon when the time comes.

Maybe she could have grown up to be one of the Spice Girls

Comments

Tell her that if she's determined to give the kid a stripper name she might as well go whole hog and christen her Busty Stars or something.

# 11 oh my gosh I am DYING over Busty Stars :'D that was hilarious

There was an anime movie I saw several years ago, with the main character named Paprika. I kept hearing Pap-smear.

remember blue clues and how cute paprika was

hehe1996 15

One day your daughter will thank you for this

She is PREGNANT! We all know hormones make you crazy. Suck it up you got her pregnant so deal with it. She will change her mind 100 times just let it go and do the fight it isn't good for the baby. For goodness sake grow up!

stop stereotyping pregnant women. being pregnant does not make you think of stupid ass baby names

My sister never once thought up a stupid name they knew from the beginning what they'd name their kid and stuck through she wasn't overly hormonal either quit with the stereotype

I have been pregnant twice and yes hormones can make you a little nuts. Not every woman is but when pregnant it can make you get mad over some silly things. You start fights over baby names, what color the wall is and cry over a chair that is never used. It isn't a stereotype it is a reality for alot of women. He should suck it up as the gather of the child and just let it go.

dafluckster 6

I like how he "got her pregnant". Always blame the man, even though she consented to having sex and it's likely that they planned this pregnancy. Men aren't the enemy.

Guys and gals, I would like to take this opportunity to say that if you don't want to have children with your current significant other, for whatever reason, ALWAYS use condoms. The best way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy is by preventing sperm from reaching the ovum. Hormonal birth control, i.e. the pill, is okay, but missing a dose or taking a dose a few hours late or even taking the wrong prescription medication can make it completely ineffective.

enjoy your future divorce and your daughters continued abuse to the bastards at school.. tell your wife marriage is a partnership it is not one sided if you both dont agree she needs to move on until you do and that goes BOTH WAYS!

congratulations Bro, hope your little bundle of joy is made of sugar, spice and everything nice my advice get someone else to talk to your wife and point out the ridiculousness of the name

Hey at least you don't have a nephew named Basil like I do!! I feel your pain OP. Good luck!

Why does she want to name your child after a vegetable in swedish? Congrarulations on the child though! o/