By homeless - 14/12/2010 18:41 - United States

Today, I got home from work to find an eviction notice taped to my door, stating that I was a nuisance and had 30 days to vacate the property. I live at home with my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 403
You deserved it 8 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randiZ25 0

at least they were nice enough to give you 30 days..

Butter_Knife 0

Comments

fearthereaper79 0

Man you are so annoying. Even your parents don't want you around them

jiggyjiggz 0

You can share my cardboard box.

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

Wait... was the notice for you and your parents, or just for you? As in your parents are the ones kicking you out?

perdix 29

Yeah, that confused me, too. My first thought is that the whole family is being evicted. Probably because Mom and Dad go at it like rabbits in heat when the OP is not around. Wild, slutty, loud rabbits with nasty, pointy teeth!

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

21- It's not worded to where that would be obvious. An official eviction notice could very well include the entire household, thus still being a valid FML. 22- Exactly. We tend to forget that our parents hopefully still have active sex lives.

i may be wrong of course, but it sounds to me like it's the parents trying to evict OP, because it says stuck on MY door as opposed to THE door. Although while reading that sentence I also assumed it concerned the entire household, I think the last sentence was put there in that way/order to make it more of a punchline. Personally, I might have added a pause for dramatic effect, hehe.

Love it! Only way it'd be better is if today was your 18th birthday ;)

FYLDeep 25

OP, you screwed up, it's lived, not live. You need to learn the difference between past and present tense. Try some practice problems.

God damn you, stealing my comments. I swear I thought of that first. Get out of my head! *puts tin foil hat back on*

Rei_Ayanami 18

Well, they still live with their parents for now, so "live" is still the correct tense of the world, in one month however, things will be different.

Just think, if you didn't have parents, this never would have happened to you. I hope you've learned from this experience: having parents NEVER pays off.

Don't know why ydi didn't get more votes.. Either you guys are a nuisance or the note was your parents' way of telling you you've been mooching too long and should leave..

Hahahaha! What a way to 'drop a hint'. :P