By Anonymous - 22/11/2009 04:12 - United States

Today, I got diagnosed with stomach ulcers. They are very painful, and I have been throwing up blood. On my latest trip to the toilet, I was heaving and the pain was making me beat the floor with my fist, the toilet lid decided to come crashing down on my head, giving me a minor concussion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 787
You deserved it 3 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is everyone questioning the weight of toilet lids? Do you all have plastic ones or something? Mine is ceramic, and heavy, it would NOT be pleasant to be hit by.

Comments

this story made me sad because i have problems in my digestive tract too. sorry to hear that bro.

well at least with the ulcers you'll stay thin

You Lie! A plastic toilet seat coming down about a foot would not give you a concussion. In fact, most concussions are from YOU decelerating fast and your brain hitting the inside of your skull due to inertia, for example if you fall down when running, or if you get into a car accident.

I looked it up because I got curious. "The brain is surrounded by cerebrospinal fluid, one of the functions of which is to protect it from light trauma, but more severe impacts or the forces associated with rapid acceleration may not be absorbed by this cushion." - Wikipedia just because MOST concussions are caused by other things, it doesn't mean OP didn't get a concussion from a toilet seat (although I, too, find it weird that something like a toilet seat caused a concussion)

mister_moops 0
Brooklynxman 0

How the **** did a toilet seat give you a minor concussion? What was it made out of, marble?

FYL for having stomache ulcers, but YDI the toilet lid thing for pounding on the floor.

You must have the weakest head in the world for a toilet to give you a concussion lol. I've been hit way harder and haven't recieved one.

myhairynutsack 0

Maybe the OP doesn't have a hard head like yours.

xX_FML_much_Xx 0

If you had a concussion, how do you remember what happened?

iridescent15 0

A minor concussion won't cause memory loss...

you must have a 4 inch thick cast iron toilet seat.