By Anonymous - 11/07/2009 19:22 - Canada

Today, I got a parking ticket for $150. It seems it was issued by my husband, who apparently can't remember license plate numbers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 025
You deserved it 31 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you ought to have got the parking ticket... you deserved it. Acting like he should bend the rules for you is idiotic, and a risk of his job security.

Just because your husband is a police officer doesn't mean that you can break the law. YDI

Comments

Am I the only one who was slightly confused by this FML?

her husband is a cop and she is mad that he did his job instead of letting her slide. he will probably have to pay it anyway

melonofwater 0

you know your perfect for each other, one can't remeber number the other can't remeber how to spell.LOL YDI

and you actually thought he would shirk his job and risk getting fired just because your his wife? keep him, he's smart. you need him to balance you out.

Well, its the law and apparently you've forgotten how to spell license.

Sorry luv, but you deserve this one... Don't park illegally, and expect to get away with it just because you are married to a cop.

Sorry, but she is correct in her spelling since she is from Canada. In Canada and in Britain, the word licence is a noun that means to have permission. The verb license on the other hand, means to give permission. Only in U.S. english, are both the noun and the verb spelled the same. So I suggest that you get your facts straight before posting!! Besides, you forgot how to spell "it's".

CrazyAsian 0

So what, maybe you should learn to park.

what everyone else said. maybe hes just doing his job, and u deserved the parking ticket

Go to court and ask your husband not to show up. Cops write tickets all the time and then won't bother to show up to court if it's contested. You'll be fine.