By Anonymous - 11/07/2009 19:22 - Canada

Today, I got a parking ticket for $150. It seems it was issued by my husband, who apparently can't remember license plate numbers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 025
You deserved it 31 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you ought to have got the parking ticket... you deserved it. Acting like he should bend the rules for you is idiotic, and a risk of his job security.

Just because your husband is a police officer doesn't mean that you can break the law. YDI

Comments

Ydi it for thinking the laws should be bent for you. Do you also think if you commit first degree murder you should get away with it because your husband is a cop?

Shit lady, YDI you don't get special treatment for being married to him. Idiot.

elmnt254 2

Or maybe, he just felt like doing his job correctly, instead of cheating the system, was a better plan. Hope he makes you pay for it out of your own pocket and not the joint account.

That1One1Chick 24

You deserved it idiot. Just because he's your husband doesn't mean you can get special privileges. That's like saying, "My husband works at this bank, so it's ok. I can rob it and not get in trouble." it doesn't work that way doll face. So go suck a fukking dick and tell someone who cares.

you can't expect him to put you before his duties

Man, I wish all of us were married to a cop so we could be douchebags and park where we're not supposed to.

WickedFan 12

I might be misreading this, but it seems like her police officer husband wrote a parking ticket for someone and used the wrong license plate numbers making her eligible.