By pocketrocket90 - 08/08/2014 06:05 - Australia - Capalaba

Spicy
Today, I got a call from my very drunk boyfriend at 1:30am asking for my permission to have sex with a "gross fat chick" he met at a pub, because he "felt sorry for her". The conversation ended with me getting hung up on because I "don't have a heart". FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 399
You deserved it 5 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you don't have a boyfriend either, anymore.

tell him he can have sex with "gross fat chicks" any time he likes because he ain't having sex with you anymore.

Comments

He's the heartless SOB! SMFH! Dumb ass is what he is if you ask me!

"Sure honey. After all, that is why I sleepbwith you"

His attitude is downright disgusting. Calling another human being gross, saying he wants to have sex with her just because he feels sorry for her (which is, IMO, way more insulting and degrading than rejecting her, assuming she even wanted sex with him in the first place), wanting to cheat on his partner and then calling her heartless if she doesn't like the idea....Yuck! I realize he was drunk, but while that might excuse silly behavior like singing along with the radio at the top of his lungs, it doesn't excuse downright bad behavior.

I'm glad you "do not have a heart" because if you did, a call like that won't be his first time.

KeepItTrill 7

so that should excuse his behaviour? "gee sorry i murdered those people officer, i was drunk!!". I think YOU are the idiot here.

This is why relationships don't last anymore. Everybody assumes they should break up on the drop of a dime. He was drunk and as long and if this is the worst thing he's done, it's perfectly forgivable. I'm not saying anything about OP, just all these ignorant people claiming she should dump him.

how the **** is this not a dumpable offence? he wanted to **** another girl, insulted said girl AND his girlfriend, and hung up on her. this speaks volumes about his character and dedication/level of interest in the relationship. id dump his ass so fast his head would spin. if youd put up with this you need some self respect.

Just love how being drunk excuses everything. And btw, relationships end because one party decides to do something the wreck the relationship ( cheating, abuse, etc.) and if that happens, the other person has every right to leave ! Stop trying to force your morals on other people! People have a right to decide for themselves how to handle their relationships.

I agree, I don't understand how people can just excuse their behaviour because they are drunk. "Sorry I punched you last night, I'm an angry drunk", "sorry I slept with someone else, I was drunk", "sorry I was driving while drinking, I was drunk". If you do stupid things while you're drunk, then maybe you shouldn't get drunk in the first place. You are still responsible for everything you do whether you are drunk or sober, and if you can't handle that, don't drink, simple.