By Anonymous - 12/12/2009 00:45 - United States

Today, I got a call from my daughter's pre-school. Apparently, she is being suspended, for answering; "What do your parents do at home?" She told them, "My parents fuck." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 420
You deserved it 39 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Punishing kids for blatant honesty. Gotta love society.

Comments

well mrmad, I'm white and what would 5 year old whites get I'd they were suspended? don't worry I'm not calling racist and I don't plan to.

That girl probably doesn't even know what "****" means! When I was 4, I used to say a lot of words I learned from my friends' older siblings and didn't know what they meant, even "****", and my parents never say it nor did it in front of me (yuk, I've wrong mental pics, now!)

I had to put this one on my faves because it's hysterical! I do think it's rather harsh for the preschool to suspend your daughter just for saying that word. She probably doesn't even know what it means and the school should know that. Think of this as an opportunity to put your daughter into a better preschool.

loveyahun 0

wow Hun...maybeh you should lock the door next time, or send her to a friends house...

pinkkloverr 0

i don't know why... but for some reason this fml reminded me of the scene in the orphan where the mom/kate talks to esther (after seeing kate and john in the kitchen) and esther says, "i know. they f***." hahaha sounds like you need to have a talk with your kid about what you were doing so they'll understand. or just not do those things when they're around.

I work in a preschool and you can definitely get suspended or kicked out due to behaviour. It's not unheard of at all. That said, I think this is hilarious.

OMG this is hilarious. I would've loved to see her teachers face when she said this. haha. And seriously get off her ass just because the child knows the word '****' doesn't mean she knows what it means or that her parents are doing this in front of her. Younger kids pick up on things and without knowing what they mean they use them.