By Anonymous - 17/07/2012 13:54 - Greece - Athens

Today, I gave up smoking. A few hours later, I caught myself daydreaming about brutally killing a guy that gave me a mean look at the bus. Maybe I should go back to smoking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 293
You deserved it 5 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Viciousstorms 7

Congratulations on trying to quit smoking. Although, there's easier alternatives than just stopping such as nicotine and maybe quitting slowly but surely will make you calmer.

Comments

dixiefoxx 22

DON'T start up again. My grandma smokes, and she has a bad breathing problem because of it, she has to be on oxygen all the time, and she almost died because of her smoking. I don't want the same thing to happen to you when you're older. Try to pick up in a new hobby that could take away stress, like writing or something like that. Good luck!

Dont worry it will get better stay strong my mom and dad are trying to quit and there taking it a lot worse then you

YDI. You're the one who started smoking anyways. It would've never happened if you didn't start smoking.

krylonpony 3

Whoa dude. That's harsh, you don't know what OP went through to start smoking. A lot of people have rough lives.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Until you get your own murder kit, remember this feeling will pass.

To be honest, OP. It sounds more like you had this kind of built up. Smoking does relax people, after all. So it's likely it never happened before due to that. Good luck quitting, mate. You can do it!

After everyone leaves next week I'm making my billionth attempt at quitting myself. The urge to kill people doesn't bother me so much. I figure smoking is bad for my health, quitting is bad for the health of those around me. If they survive the first week, we will all be better off. I get sick from the nicotine replacements so those are out. I'll let my acupuncturist hit calming points and hope meditation can get me through. I also have a tea to cleanse my system. It worked short term in the past. It at least helps with the physical withdrawal symptoms. Stay strong op. and gl.

I've been there. Whenever I give up soni king I turned into a raging asshole. Just hang in there and it'll get better in a few months

Quitting is never easy, I can tell you because my brother used to smoke, it took him a week or two to adjust back to normal, but you'll get there :) just keep pushing your self :) good luck :)