By Anonymous - 09/02/2013 20:03 - United States - Chula Vista

Today, I gave my 5-year-old daughter a unicorn pillow pet. She ended up giving him an ill-advised name, and has been loudly proclaiming to everyone she sees that her pillow pet is Horny. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 893
You deserved it 4 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

Well it's better than my cousin calling his zebra a "stripper" because of its stripes.

I say let the child be a child. That's the beauty of being a child the innocent.

Comments

I named my pillow pet the same thing...but I'm 19 so that just makes me awesome

Happyhighs1 3

Its just a 5 year old.... All 5 year olds come up wt names like that. If your gunna ruin her childhood and break her spirit over what she named a pillow pet you might as well rip off the horn and go " there now its a ****** pony"

dmoran20 27

Wow vapor, just another example on how the word bitch can be used in different ways, I will let u decide how I'm using it right now.

76- According to the Oxford Dictionary: Definition of xenophobia noun [mass noun] intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries: So yeah, he is xenophobic towards Americans. If his comment, especially the last sentence, doesn't clue you in to that, then you're hopelessly oblivious.

Well...she is 5, she doesn't know any better. Just let it be so that when she's older you can remind her and you two can look back and laugh at the memory.

Well it has a horn, right? Horny is a perfectly logical name from a child's perspective.

Haha that's actually what we named mine!

My Mum taught my nephew a poem that she learnt more than 60 years ago. To avoid possible confusion and embarrassment for all, I suggested she change the opening line from "My Pussy" to "My Kitty".

Just reminded me of another story. When mobile phones first started becoming popular, I would often sit in the car on long trips listening to my dad work. After him organising his third "three way" as he put it, I suggested that it might be better if he said "conference call" instead, just incase people thought he wanted group sex.

I know how you feel. My son named his penguin pillow pet Pecker.