By roomingwithevil - 09/05/2012 23:26 - United States - Slinger

Today, I found out who my randomly assigned roommate was. Out of 10,000+ people, I just happen to get assigned a girl who threatened to kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 751
You deserved it 2 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ever watched The Roomate? Yeah, you probably shouldn't now! :-/

Comments

And may the odds be ~ever in your favour!

It's already passed the stage of having the odds in their favour if OP was chosen from 10k people. Now it's all about the skill to avoid an incoming assassination attempt.

egc573 40

Better hope she's just a Theatre major. But if she's in a heavy-duty, soul-sucking major like Engineering or Computer Science, you're screwed. Those people will SNAP.

Actually, most of the people that do these "soul-sucking" majors do so because they enjoy them :)

TarieBoo 2

Awwwh(: that just means she likes you!(; get 'em tiger! no but seriously your teacher doesnt like you

FMLshark 12

Their roommate is their teacher, too? What a conspiracy.

Yeah, OP is going to get murdered and die with shocking grades!

You think that was a coincidence? No, my friend. She planned it.

Either you did something to upset her or it's possible that she simply wants to make her dominance known between the two of you. Either way you should go ask for a new roommate, there's no need to have your experience ruined just because someone doesn't know how to properly interact with others.

mzrobinson 13

What did you do to make them threaten you is my concern..

Take her out for dinner, and talk about her problems. She might open up. You guys could become best friends! P.s. Keep a knife with you at all times, it night not work.

Having your life threatened means they like you in Wisconsin!

Tell her that you'll kill her before she kills you! That should psych her out.

Or she'll just kill her that much sooner. Just a thought.

Random my ass. It was planned out that way. Better sleep with one eye open..... And a few weapons