By Anonymous - 17/03/2013 10:14 - United States

Today, I found out through his Facebook update and a text message that my fiancé demoted me to girlfriend status. I was sitting in the next room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 770
You deserved it 3 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Demote him to homeless status.

I'd demote his lame ass to EX-boyfriend status.

Comments

dr_snow_bear 29

Well he sounds like a keeper!

You should mind **** him and thank him because you were getting tired of his little d*c$

Maybe taking a dump while he was in the shower made him think you 2 were not ready for marriage?

21- For that to work, you'd need to already have negative $8 Million...

little_star78 13

My guy my cousin's engaged to does that to her when they're in a fight to try and get her attention and "force" her to apologize weather she's in the wrong or not…the sad part is it always works…

Well, shit. Be sure to demand a pay rise if he wants to hire you back to the fiancee position, +5000 respect should be enough to start!

she was his fiancee, not his hooker

Yes - That's why I said respect, not dollars. No other currency is more important in a relationship.

If you stop defining your relationship status's on social media and maybe just the ring on your finger then you wouldn't feel so ****** over. Is anyone else just sick of facebook?

change it to single, and send him back to his mama's house.

Sorry, but becoming engaged then backing out of it is not "mature" at all. That is a make or break thing. You want it or you don't. He did not say "hey can we have a longer engagement to plan and work (so and so) out in our relationship?".. HE told FACEBOOK. She is very well within normal parameters to get rid of him.

onorexveritas 23

technology makes everything easier... like your decision to demote him to "kicked out"