By Anonymous - 17/03/2013 10:14 - United States

Today, I found out through his Facebook update and a text message that my fiancé demoted me to girlfriend status. I was sitting in the next room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 770
You deserved it 3 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Glitterhinoceros 14

Demote him to homeless status.

I'd demote his lame ass to EX-boyfriend status.

Comments

I actually had this happen. After much discussion we stayed together and got married 2 years after. 7 years after the wedding I realized he really wasn't ready to be married and I am now happily divorced. I wish I had just let him walk away and not try to make things work. Good luck OP but you are probably going to be better off if you just cut it off now.

Whistlee 8

Maybe make the relationship "It's complicated?"

Sorry to hear. If he's serious, but still wants to be with you... Doesn't he realize thats something you'll always remember? What a great guy.

baseballgirl25 6

Dump him, sell the ring, then go shoe shopping.

Well you are girl and you are his friend right? Everyone gets all caught up in labels these days, skaters, druggies, gay, straight, baseball, football, your balls my balls, I'm kidding it sucks for you I'm sorry.

Communication is important in a relationship.

maigan332 14

Demote him to ex-boyfriend status!

Maybe he wanted you to change the status of dinner to on the table.

Pensu 12

What a class act. I would definitely confront him to his face and make it clear that if your relationship is going to continue at all, important decisions aren't going to be relayed over FB or through texting.