By Anonymous - 29/12/2010 13:19 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out that when I thought the bullying had finally stopped, the bullies had actually been sponsored to be nice for charity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 246
You deserved it 2 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randiZ25 0

girls can be really mean. just remember high school isn't forever and you'll do better then them some day!

labudamike 6

I'm sorry but i'm really confused :&

Comments

so the school (or whoever is sponsoring this charity event) KNOWS these people are bullies? and they don't think it's messed up to have others pay for these kids to be nice?

randiZ25 0

I agree, if the parents know about it they need to do something more permanent about it.

Mariebel 0

on the plus side, the bullying has stopped. If only for a little while.....

highlystrung 4

I'm not calling a fake here but that sounds like total bullshit. Since when did charities sponsor bullies?

mintcar 9

Aw, I am sorry. I know how it feels like to be bullied, kids are so cruel. Sorry brah. :/

WTF is a brah? Gosh, people are so stupid these days!

Ninjafriends 1

So, the lesson learned here is that it pays to be a bully.

I'm so sorry you're being bullied. I hope you at least have some nice loving friends to go to after you have been treated horribly. You'll be in my prayers

skyeyez9 24

They will regret it (hopefully) when they're older. Nobody grows up proud of the fact they tormented others. In the mean time, if you are still in school, study hard, graduate and become successful.

I've always wished I was weirder in high school, but really, study hard & get good grades. The best revenge is one of them begging you for a job a few years down the road.

skyeyez9 24

Too bad a pack of wolves can't chase the bully down and devour him/her alive while bully is screaming in horror.