By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 08:51 - United States

Today, I found out that the person sending me secret love letters was actually my dad, who felt sorry for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 198
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait my dad sends me valentines cards every year n Im 27... whats wrong with that? Shame on you guys for turning this fatherly love into something sinister...

birds_fml 7

I don't think it was creepy... he was writing them to make her feel good about herself. I think it's kinda sweet. It's not a **** her life... more like her life is better than she thinks because her dad wants her to be happy.

Comments

Sounds to me like some kind of twisted Oedipus-complex...

muaythai_fighter 0

That's so creepy. I understand he cares about you but to write love letters is just weird.

aereall 0

It's like Santa Claus all over again.

sarcdude 3

well if they weren't particularly romantic that'd be one thing. but regardless, still... ew.

That's kinda sweet. I guess. Could be creepy.

Obviously he didn't intend for you to find out and was just trying to make you feel better about yourself, you've got a great dad.

awww how sweet... does daddy touch you in naughty places to make you feel better??

Thank you, SO MUCH, Star, for that lovely mental image. Now time to visit my Psychaiatrist. And learn how to spell that word while I'm at it.

quarty165 0

Awwwww, he sent them cuz he felt sorry for you, so it's not creepy - weird maybe, but not creepy. I can see why you'd be upset if he felt the need to send you letter, but still, be thankful for your dad.

MzRodriquez95 0

I voted FYL because its kinda of creepy to be having your dad or anybody in your family send you a love letter but,then again i voted YDI for complaining about someone who is trying to boost up your self esteem.