By Anonymous - 02/12/2009 08:51 - United States

Today, I found out that the person sending me secret love letters was actually my dad, who felt sorry for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 198
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wait my dad sends me valentines cards every year n Im 27... whats wrong with that? Shame on you guys for turning this fatherly love into something sinister...

birds_fml 7

I don't think it was creepy... he was writing them to make her feel good about herself. I think it's kinda sweet. It's not a **** her life... more like her life is better than she thinks because her dad wants her to be happy.

Comments

jcarranza88 0

maybe this is all a lie? or maybe she's a horrid looker and daddy loves his lil girl and wants her to feel better...

perdix 29

I hope they were the cutesy G-rated type of love letters. That would be sweet. But, if he started asking about blumpkins and if you suck balls, well, that would be wrong. Just plain wrong.

Intellectualist 0

How did I know that comment would be you? I looked at the droppy down thing, and it said that, and I just thought, 'perdix'.

perdix 29

It was probably the use of the word "blumpkin." I love that word! I am just constantly amazed at the contrast of how innocent and babyish the word sounds and the disgusting act it represents. I'm sure that name is going to come up in children's literature someday as a fluffy bunny or a Care Bear. It will be written off as an unfortunate accident unless the book also has the characters Felchmonster and/or Dirty Sanchez.

could someone inbox me and tell me wth a blumpkin is... i hate to be left out.

onceuponablack 0

In Omaha, Nebraska we have a theater called the Rose Blumpkin Performing Arts Center. Although it is named that after a woman who's last name was Blumpkin, it still amuses me. Plus it specializes in children's theater.

perdix 29

If you don't know what a "blumpkin" is, go to urbandictionary.com. Your vocabulary will thank you! ;)

onceuponablack 0

yeah i did...pretty sure i could've gone my whole life without knowing that! hahah but i feel so much dirtier knowing that now, so thanks! :)

Nikkers: A valentines card is way different to a load of false love letters! Your dad sounds super sweet - I wish my dad would send me special occasion cards.

Punkartmama 0

The only people who send secret love letters are: 1. friends/family members who are trying to boost your self esteem or 2. freaky stalkers. Sorry kid.

that's so sweet of your dad. don't worry babe, its not so bad, I'm sure you'll find the right one someday(: chin up love!

Did he send you pictures of his junk too?

sarcdude 3

You are a horrible person for making me laugh at that.

aperfectcircle 0

I don't think he meant it in a pedo type way even if that's how it comes out. He probably didn't think it through before he actually did it.

Should be lucky you have a loving / caring Dad you ungrateful PIA

I agree! He loves you and was just trying to make you feel better!

Awww that's sweet! Although it does come off as slightly creepy...