Sorry…

By Forever alone - 21/12/2020 17:02 - United States - Hesperia

Today, I was falling in love with the nostalgia of having handwritten love letters and flowers left on my windshield. Turns out my "secret admirer" was just a mean prank conjured up by my coworkers. They laughed. I cried, hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 327
You deserved it 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coius 23

I’d file a grievance. This is workplace bullying. If they don’t attempt to resolve this, find a lawyer. You don’t deserve to be the butt end of a cruel joke.

I'm sorry. This is, quite frankly, bullying, and you should report it to HR.

Comments

coius 23

I’d file a grievance. This is workplace bullying. If they don’t attempt to resolve this, find a lawyer. You don’t deserve to be the butt end of a cruel joke.

Feel free to set fire to all their shit once you have a new job lined up.

I'm sorry. This is, quite frankly, bullying, and you should report it to HR.

Bust their windshields with a bat or a hammer and laugh maniacally.

That's obviously not acceptable behaviour from anyone. I agree that it sucks but I don't agree your life sucks. 😊

Wow... the depravity of some people never ceases to amaze me. You've got a lawsuit on your hands. You should be able to quit your job with enough of a settlement that you'll be taken care of for many years. We all know that it would be detrimental to your mental health, and well being, for you to be forced to return to your place of employment {or any employment, really} without suffering severe apprehension, and undue stress. Shop around for a lawyer, too. Don't just take the first one that offers to help you. You've got an open and shut case; but the amount of damages that you're entitled to will come down to how good your lawyer is.