By Passtheicecream - 25/01/2017 22:00

Today, I found out that the last of my super feminist "I'm never getting tied to a man" college friends got engaged. Apparently, I should have tried that tactic, as my current partner in life is my goldfish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 462
You deserved it 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If that's what you think feminism is about, damn.

strangelightning 15

I think femism is the most misunderstood term in the world. What part of "equality for all genders" is so hard to understand?

Comments

she's feminist. not lesbian. she needs some good plumbing sometimes.

There's something fishy about that situation.

lone_fenrir_1 1

it's not that bad my "gf" is also my bitch. I am used u itt right, a female dog

All the tiny little things feminists complain about that they experience in their own country may seem insignificant compared to the right to vote or not get married off when you're 13, but I think these little injustices are worth making a fuss about, society can always be improved, I don't want to live in one that's stagnating and complacent. It's like how many people are now surviving cancer, does that mean we should stop researching?

Seems like you are the last one left to carry the torch.

neuronerd 28

Your friends may have had the right idea, not in the "I'm not ever going to be with a man" way, but that they'd never be dependent on a man. So, yes, perhaps try it. Even if you don't end up with someone because of it, being completely independent and financially secure is a wonderful feeling.

If their reputation for short memories turns out to be right after all, I expect your goldfish makes the perfect life partner. Lucky you!

People who speak in absolutes about their future are almost never right. Keep yourself open to all possibilities while working on yourself to be strong and independent. The right guys will want you for that.

for all of you saying that op doesnt know anything about feminism, some feminists are great people and others are complete nutheads. In this case i think we're dealing with the nuthead femnazi rather than the sane feminists.

So, you're single, OP? *dabs on some 'Sex Panther'* [60% of the time it works 100% of the time]