By Anonymous - 03/12/2011 06:43 - United States

Today, I found out that the gentle, adorable oral surgeon who took out my wisdom teeth last year was recently arrested for rape. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 168
You deserved it 2 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not quite sure how this affects your current being.....

kaplan_reject 5

Don't be quick to judge. Accusations are often more damaging than the crime.

Comments

Maybe youre reading into this much. Allegations get dropped all time. Remember Biebers baby mamma drama that suddenly got canned when she realized SHE would go down for statutory rape?

Unless you woke up after surgery with your pants down, you were probably okay! If you need re-assurance, just visit his prison and ask him!

Yes because if the surgeon did something to her, he would have left her pants down so that she would have been aware of it.

sofineedsaladder 10

Yes, because she's just going to saunter into jail and ask him if he raped her.

frenchfry564 0

Ummm ok so what the he'll does this have to do with you today??? Idiot

Just remember not to open your mouth when he tells u to

At least he wasn't your gynecologist. :3

I agree with the majority - arrest does not mean guilt. Keep your positive impression of the guy and hope it does not change. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Hope it's just someone he broke up with going for some revenge.

stellarwing 7

It's true we don't know the whole situation, but that mindset is the reason so few rapists actually get punished.

rldostie 19

We don't know the full story, true, but it's just as misleading to assume the victim is lying to be vindictive. If you don't want to pass judgement until more information is available, that's more than understandable. But don't pass judgement on the victim either. You're mindset IS why so many rape victims are nervous about stepping forward and reporting it, because while it may fit for those who make false accusations, such a mindset is detrimental to actual victims.

TheDrifter 23

The major difference in rape accusations is the effect on the falsely accused. In most dropped charges there was an actual crime committed, but not by the accused. False rape charges are almost always completely fabricated. A false theft or assault charge is an inconvenience, a false rape charge will permanently ruin many people's lives and careers.

Mackenzie99 6

Well that sounds like great news :S

"Arrested for" or "convicted of"? Huge, huge difference.

Arrested not convected. There are a lot of crazy chicks out there.