By Anonymous - 29/10/2010 03:36 - United States

Today, I found out that my wife named our son after her ex boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 158
You deserved it 2 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

does your son look like the ex boyfriend too?

Maybe she wanted him to have his daddy's name.

Comments

Well I'd be a tad bit suspicious if I were you...

Just because you broke up with someone, doesn't mean you have to stop liking a name. What if she liked that name before?

desigirl2010 0

#25, The way it is written, "my wife named our son" has no indication that he had any say in it. In fact, it is worded so strongly, that I believe she was in fact the only one that had a say in the childs name.

62, I don't think that was his question ;)

KiwiExchange 16

Maybe she just liked his name? It's not really a big deal, unless she still likes him.

@26 I never assumed that. I stated a fact that the other male was her "ex" not once did I mention that she still doesn't like him? L2Read if you are planning to correct someone.

Maybe was madly in love for him, and be glad she told you now, cause it probably means she forgot him by now.

@26, if your going to troll people do it right kid. You sound like an idiot not even funny tbh yes he said "yeesh" get over it downy. I don't see the problem, or is it you have to TRY to make people look bad so you can look good? Insecure little girl. Piss off in simple words.