By Anonymous - 15/04/2013 02:11 - United States

Today, I found out that my girlfriend chooses extra shifts at work over hanging out with me. Every time. She doesn't even like her job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 433
You deserved it 6 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she just has a good work ethic and could use the money?

Comments

Maybe she is just really short for cash and needs the extra income?

Perhaps you are smothering her and work is her escape. Although leading up to me divorcing my husband I spent an enormous amount of time at work trying to avoid the obvious.

Either she desperately needs the money, or I'll never understand why she's still with you if she doesn't like you. FYL

perdix 29

At first, I read this as "extra *****." I had such a great comment for that story! Some people believe that doing unpleasant things builds character. As Nietzsche said, "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger . . . and richer . . . and keeps me away from my boring, smelly, horny boyfriend, win, win, win!"

simplysarcastics 26

Maybe she just really needs the money or wants employee of the month or something. But if you feel like she is neglecting then maybe schedule cuddle time after work.

caitiebug1119 15

Are you sure she doesn't need the money really badly? I usually stay late at work or work on days when I'm off because I need the money. I don't like my job or coworkers some days. Some days, I downright hate it and everyone there. Some days, I had plans with my boyfriend, but hanging out with him won't pay the bills.

Seems she doesn't like you much either.

Kristoffer 35

Money has nothing to do with how well she likes her job, or you. Talk to her about it, if it bothers you that much - and it clearly does, if you go to the trouble of submitting a FML about it.

Maybe find a girl to hang out with during her extra shifts.