By strawberrykiwi62 - 11/06/2009 09:09 - Israel

Today, I found out that my extremely-flat chested cousin recently got a boob job. When my mom found out, she said "Oh that's great! They look so good!". Then she looks at me and tells me that I should get one. Everyone including my own mother thinks I should get a boob job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 072
You deserved it 5 523

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They'll never sag when you get old and they'll get bigger when you have kids, so no worries!!

Comments

ugh i hate when other people try to change the way a person looks, especially when it's something to do with the body. be proud of your body because if you want to attract the right guy, do you want a superficial one? or one that loves you no matter how your body is shaped? and it shouldn't be about the guy's opinion, it's also about how YOU see yourself.

you dont need to alter yourself to please others. and anywho a boob job is sometimes (not always) trashy. many guys will label you as easy because of this. the real thing is better in my opinion.

jem1991 0

5#...what do u mean they grow eventually?? they stop growing after adolescence!

toaster468 0

just take your sweatpants and LEAVE!

spn_fanboy14 12

When you have kids your boobs will become bigger plus they won't sag.

A good boob job doesn't have to mean gallon jugs ... Get ones that fit your body, but only if you want ... It's only a body part ... If I could get any implant I wanted, I'd get bigger brains, but I can't ... Get what you can..

Don't do it, they don't even make a good flotation device.

ZiggyMorrison 0

I love me some small boobs :) as long as there proportionate to the rest of your body you should be fine like if your on the skinnier side you have nothing to worry about. look at supermodels for example no one is above a B

FYL for having a mother that would want to change the way her child looks and be worried about the superficial rather than what counts.

thuryn 2

Real boobs > fake boobs. Also, it's usually unnecessary surgery. There are so many things that can go wrong and it's expensive. Why waste money on something so needless? Good reason: You've had a mastectomy and want things to feel right again. Bad reason: Your cousin has new fake boobies. I think the sheer amount of male support you're getting here should prove the point. Ask for the money and give yourself a trip to Hawaii instead. :)

usnwife 18

I'm actually waiting to get a reduction, I've had several people say mine are too big (including my husband!) they really are though, I have back problems from them... Big boobs are NOT always good!!

No more boob jobs! :-( So many girls are blessed with smaller boobs and then they go and have modern medicine ruin it! It's depressing!

Small boobs are better! Trust me, I've got some. ;)