By ljcxo17 - 01/07/2011 08:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me. But not to worry, he said she's only in town for a week then he's done with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 277
You deserved it 4 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Go **** a 119 year old male stripper. Then proceed to say "No worries his going to a better place in a couple of days"

And you can't even give him a week? Poor boy! (that was a joke, and even though I say so I'm gonna get flamed :))) )

Comments

dvdp112 0

I am trying to grasp the concept of FML. some of the things on here are ridiculous. I mean f$ck my life that is a pretty strong claim there. I think this app has misconstrued the meaning of FML with just regular shit that happens.. my cell phone broke today FML today by bf/gf broke up with me FML I woke up today and the sub was in my eye FML. these thing do not warrant a FML this is just life shit happens but definitely not FML. now if you just found out you have cancer or a disease or someone very close to you died that is a FML the rest to me is SHTL = shit happens that's life. lol sorry about the rant just needed to let off some stream because today I figured out that my salary should equal $30 per hour if I were working a regular week but since budget cuts and layoffs with how many hours I put in has reduced my salary to about a $13 per hour but SHTL right? or should I just call my boss a bitch... lol

Monikabug 9

TL;DR: Not a FML, FHL more than the OP's. Listen here, guy, this site is for entertainment purposes. If you think your life is so horrible and more worthy of a posting than this situation is, then submit your own FML and move alone. Posting stuff like this will get you some attention from the Mods that you won't like, I can promise you that.

richard121212 0

uhhh... this is the comment section. not the rant section.

I can kind of see your point. I posted an FML about a death in the family who died two weeks before her birthday and how distraught I was. Apparently every day bad things, as you said, are more so warranted to be FML instead.

allthatremains25 0

thanks for the essay that has nothing to do with the FML you commented on.

dvdp112 0

actually it has everything to do with the comment in an indirect way. what is basically being said is that the OPs situation is not a FML. I thought that was pretty clear in my mission statement up above.. lol

Monikabug 9

One of the site's rules about commenting is: Please don't argue that an anecdote is "not FML worthy" or even "not an FML" based solely on your own personal intuition or opinion. Why? Because it isn't fair and it ruins everybody else's reading experience. While it is sad about your friend, it's important to bear in mind that this is an ENTERTAINMENT site more than a "my life sucks more than yours" kind of site.

dvdp112 0

#40 are they going to kill me?? lol j/p

Monikabug 9

No, just smack you down with a banhammer and/or delete your comments. Sirin is particularly swift about things like that.

Even after reading a few fmls, one should understand the purpose of fml. It's not such a difficult concept.

kaitlynnmarie97 0

go see Jerry springer !!!!!

time for a new boyfriend. problem solved.

PGDesigns 0

Yeah, stop worrying already. Sheesh. it's kind of like the fair only coming to town once a year.

Ugh, he sounds like my friend who slept with his ex who badly wanted him back then immediately said it was just a one night stand and he never wanted to see her again.

allthatremains25 0

tell him not to worry because he won't have to be with you in a week either.

Wait until you know they are together at his house. Then call the cops and tell them a drug deal is going down at his address. you could throw in some prostitution accusations too.

simplylost643 0

Police officers are NOT playthings for a persons revenge schemes.

It's not like they're using their power in a productive way. I recently received a $75 ticket for not being in the bikelane, which I was not in because A CAR WAS PARKED THERE, so I left the bike lane to go around. Some cops really suck sometimes.

I hope you were joking. he obviously doesnt love her if he is cheating on her. if you love someone you are 100% faithful, period.