By younggirl101 - 05/08/2014 16:51 - Canada - Kamloops

Today, I found out that if you wake your 7-year old sister up by plugging her nose, you'll wake up the next morning, taped down and unable to move as she pours ice water on you. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 695
You deserved it 57 617

Awkward beyond belief tells us more.

Hey guys, just a quick follow up. Turns out she had help from my dad who grew up with four brothers that had huge pranking wars. I'm going to stop it at this. No more pranking. And I agree. She should've got this on tape then I could give you guys the link and prove I did the ice bucket challenge. (Sort of) thanks!

Top comments

I don't see how you couldn't deserve this, lol.

Revenge is a dish best serves cold...

Comments

Would kick the shit out of my sibling for that. what a little turd.

hippo1234 19

Umm, OP woke his sister up with suffocation. Who really deserves to get their ass kicked here?

holding someone's nose is hardly suffocation. I can see how it would be mildly distressing to be woken up that way, but only because it's a fleeting shock to the system. OP's sisters retaliation was majority disproportionate no matter how you look at it

daydreamer244 13

This sounds like the beginning of a prank war.

You know, I literally looked all over for that button, I even did a web search. Nope, nowhere in sight. Wait... I'm a fricken genius, why not just comment it?!

How about if people feel like utilizing the comments to say YDI instead of pushing the button or in addition to pushing the button, they can go right ahead and do so. No worse than all the retards making jokes that weren't even funny 20 years ago. ******* tool.

lol. revenge is indeed best served cold… or should say served with cold water

Definitely deserved it! Though how did you manage to sleep through being taped down?

How did that sound like a good idea on your part?