By younggirl101 - 05/08/2014 16:51 - Canada - Kamloops

Today, I found out that if you wake your 7-year old sister up by plugging her nose, you'll wake up the next morning, taped down and unable to move as she pours ice water on you. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 693
You deserved it 57 617

Awkward beyond belief tells us more.

Hey guys, just a quick follow up. Turns out she had help from my dad who grew up with four brothers that had huge pranking wars. I'm going to stop it at this. No more pranking. And I agree. She should've got this on tape then I could give you guys the link and prove I did the ice bucket challenge. (Sort of) thanks!

Top comments

I don't see how you couldn't deserve this, lol.

Revenge is a dish best serves cold...

Comments

hey cutie u got a kick if u do hmu at justaguywhy I'm 16

I don't know, I think what OP did was harmless. If my sister did that to me, I would definitely not do anything as extreme as taping her to her bed.

I wish there was a button to say that.

I absolutely do something like this just so I wouldn't get messed with again

nathanzbbygirl 7

Sorry that happened to you but that's funny

ScottVining 21

Sounds like a war has been started, I wish you the best of luck.

Hmm a version of the 7 years war perhaps? Let's hope it doesn't last nearly as long.

Animated_Lunch 11
RMLrapemylife 14

Well, do the same to her.. but use boiling water instead...

That.... that could kill her. Or atleast badly scar her, mentally and physically.

No tape her down, and dip her hand in warm water. makes her pee the bed

I'm not sure why this comment made me laugh so much.

ahippienamedrae 10

evil geniuses are the ones you least suspect

Her retaliation doesn't even qualify as revenge yet. I agree with #9, you need to stop with the pranks. She's obviously not going to just take it, she will only get more creative as she gets older, and you will lose this war. As a side note, to the OP and everyone else who considers pranking fun: there are a lot of people who will not ever find humor in having other people (siblings or not) come into their bedrooms or see/touch them while they're asleep. If you prank, pick your pranks wisely, and consider that it may escalate much faster and farther than you want it to. Have fun, but make sure it's something they're going to laugh about too.