By sakurabloom - 04/05/2016 20:08 - Canada - Ottawa

Today, I found out that if I take back my expensive headphones that my daughter constantly borrows, she will play porn on max volume, whether or not I have guests over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 977
You deserved it 2 260

sakurabloom tells us more.

OP here. for all you saying i need to disipline my daughter, believe me i have. I made her appologise to my guests, her computer is taken away and she is grounded for two weeks. the poignancy of the FML would have been lost if i included that part along with the post being too long.

Top comments

Here's a thought. Take away the device she's using to play **** on. Maybe I don't know.. Try grounding her for her actions. Discipline.. It's an amazing thing.

justcommenting19 19

This is why parents have to discipline their kids.

Comments

Shalnar 6

Being a parent, that's when I say, "I can stop being quiet with your mother, if you want to play that game." Of course, I'd also MAC block anything that kid has online.

Did you by chance take them back because they had water damage?

ABlindMan 17

That's totally not a gross question. 10/10 completely uncalled for

You could always block her devices from having internet access. Only takes a couple of minutes to do.

If i did this as a child, i would have been beaten the crap out of!

You're right. Beaten. Not spanked, but beaten some sense into. I didn't want to bring this up in case op thought I was implying to discipline the daughter this way.

ezrajab 22

Time to take away the computer/phone. When she has earned it back and doesn't pull that shit anymore but her some cheap but effective headphones

Hello fellow Ontarian, that sounds like something the people I live near would do... Probably is the people I live near.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Send in relatives and friends to ask her what she's watching or say you should watch together and be dead serious. Right now this is a manipulative behavior to get what she wants.

AJSAngel 5

Sounds like you need to do a better job of disciplining her.