By sakurabloom - 04/05/2016 20:08 - Canada - Ottawa

Today, I found out that if I take back my expensive headphones that my daughter constantly borrows, she will play porn on max volume, whether or not I have guests over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 976
You deserved it 2 260

sakurabloom tells us more.

OP here. for all you saying i need to disipline my daughter, believe me i have. I made her appologise to my guests, her computer is taken away and she is grounded for two weeks. the poignancy of the FML would have been lost if i included that part along with the post being too long.

Top comments

Here's a thought. Take away the device she's using to play **** on. Maybe I don't know.. Try grounding her for her actions. Discipline.. It's an amazing thing.

justcommenting19 19

This is why parents have to discipline their kids.

Comments

You deserve it for raising a spoiled brat.

8313girl 28

I clicked ydi. It sounds like you can't control your child and then came on FML to complain about it. Sorry sugar you get no sympathy from me. Please discipline your child so the school or prison system doesn't have to do it for you.

Why the hell don't you ground her? What an incredibly disrespectful little b---- you've raised. The fact that she WANTS you to know she watches **** is incredibly disturbing.

I don't think that's why she blasts **** at full volume, i think she really just wants to be annoying and embarrass OP.

pharm121 21

Ydi. I mean if you refuse to discipline her then you don't really get to complain about her behavior.

My brother used to do something similar, so i started borrowing his laptop all the time and whenever he'd take it back i would yell weird google searches and tell him to google them for me. Especially while he had friends over. He ended up giving my headphones back.

totally your fault since you're letting your kid watch ****

ashyash90 8

Be a parent and put a stop to it! Take away all her electronics and put parental locks on the TV so she can't do it anymore!! Seriously, if your kid is running your life, it's your fault and you deserve it!

SmittyJA24 26

I'm amazed by how many people forget who's the kid & who's the adult / parent. Take control of your home & your (brat) kid.

Man...thats kinda hilarious....tho, you should make her understand her place, cuz that is some serious shit