By Anonymous - 30/10/2013 16:43 - United States - Houston

Today, I found out that I'm highly-placed in my wrestling competition this year. I also found out that I have mono and won't be able to take part for at least the first half of the competition. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 453
You deserved it 3 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

You could kiss all the other wrestlers or drink out of their bottles, give them the mono and then everyone is even! Mono wrestling for everyone!!! Steroids ARE accepted!

Comments

Sorry to hear that OP. Get better soon! And good luck with the second half of your wrestling competition.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I remember back in high school I broke my right wrist on a kick off. It was the second game of the season. I was able to put a cast on that bitch, pad it up, and I was back for the third game. You'll be alright OP, if you worked this hard for it don't give up. Get healthy, keep training, get back out there and kick some ass, pal.

Life vs. You Life, uppercuts you with mono! 3, 2, 1, KNOCKOUT! That's wrestling, right? I'm not quite sporty enough to know all the terms.

not sure if it was a terrible joke. or just not a very good commentor

Sorry, I just remember in street fighter they say KO at the end. Then again, you can also throw fireballs. My apologies.

Your thinking of fake wrestling... Real wrestling does not have uppercuts or you would be immediately disqualified

Some things happen. Hope you get better soon OP!

BubbleGrunge 18

You could kiss all the other wrestlers or drink out of their bottles, give them the mono and then everyone is even! Mono wrestling for everyone!!! Steroids ARE accepted!

Zimmington 21

Give mono to your competitors girlfriends so you won't be sitting out alone.

I hope you can at least play for the other half of your tournament OP. Feel better.

Do I hear... DIRTY WRESTLING?! In all seriousness, that sucks OP. Hope you get better,

SuperMew 22

While unfortunate, at least you will get better and be able to participate in the competition. A guy who went to my school was in a car crash that made him unable to use his left leg properly. Even with a year of PT, he was never able to compete again.

perdix 29

You don't need to bother with the first half of the competition. Once your opponents find out you have mono, they'll throw the matches before you get the chance to kiss them. Congrats in advance on your inevitable victory!

sounds like an excuse someone who was scared would make.

It also sounds like a serious viral infection that saps your energy and generally makes you feel like shit. He's highly ranked because he wrestles well, not because he's a chicken shit, idiot.

Doc, I believe #18 was trying to make a joke; not a good one.