By Dammit - 07/07/2012 04:45 - United States - Long Beach

Today, I found out that I'm allergic to bacon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 541
You deserved it 5 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

I just... I'm so sorry. What tragedy! What misfortune! You poor, poor thing.

Thats all that it said on the suicide note, and nobody blamed him.

Comments

not the bacon!!!!!!!!! oh, why, god!?!?!? why?!?!?

What!!! You'll never be able to try a double chocolate bacon cake with bacon infused frosting topped with candied bacon... that is just so not right ...

I live in Saudi Arabia and I have no access to (real) bacon for months at a time. We get pretty good beef "bacon" here and sometimes trukey "bacon" too. After a while of eating these substitutes you tend to forget what you're missing by not having real bacon. But when we go home on vacation... Bacon overload! (If there is such a thing). And then we're reminded all over again that there is no real substitute for bacon. I weep for you.

Definitely the most morbid story that has been published on this website.

You are not American, I don't care what they say

Americans can't be allergic to bacon... Fact

KiddNYC1O 20

You can't be so sure of that, TEEN.

FlameFist 7

Actually, he can, because it says he's from California on the FML's location tag.

You are probably allergic to ham too. My dad has the same but a certain type of bacon you can eat so you're in luck!

The greatest tragedy in the world. I am so sorry, op. I'm not trying to be a bad influence here, but it's bacon. There's no telling the trials I'd go through to fill myself with it's crispy goodness.

wyatt174 2

You poor soul! Life is no longer worth living for you.

Roguedork19 8

I'd eat Bacon anyways. It be totally worth getting violently sick over.

dudette123456789 0

omg i feel sooooo bad for u ..... how can someone live without bacon