By bob - 07/02/2011 06:52 - Canada

Today, I found out that FedEx delivered my $700 package to the wrong person. The person who signed for it didn't even spell my name right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 412
You deserved it 2 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He misspelled Bob? How? Did he write it backwards?

So someone else got your John Holmes Commemorative ***** 8-pack? Before you ask, yes they are $700. Every1luvsboners told me.

Comments

Was the address on the package right OP? Was it delivered to said address? When out delivering it's kinda difficult to use your psychic wonder powers to determine if the person signing for something is the rightful owner or someone capable of signing on behalf of the rightful owner. If it wasn't delivered to the right address then just discard my input.

katelove 0

To the guy who said F his life for having the name "Bob". There's plenty of people in this world named Bob .. my father is one of them and obviously it's you who has no clue of anything- As is the case with my father, it's most likely a nickname for Robert -- a name which I think you'll find quite popular even today. Although most people these days with the name usually go by Rob for a nickname these days, this is only because of the negitive image "Bob" has gotten recently.

Thank you, you just proved my point by saying there are lots of people called Bob in this world. That's why I said his parents weren't original. Common names are not original names.

katelove 0

I guess your one of those people who thinks naming their children "Apple" is better. My name's pretty common too .. and so are most names out there. Some people just like traditional names, anyways.

And you my friend are proving how much of a dick you can be. My dad's name is Robert and he used to go by Bob. And honestly, the name Bob is not common because of pricks like you. That being said, my guess is that Op put bob just to put a name.

twinny_sc 13

You guys are so worked up because marinus made a comment about Bob not being an original name. It isn't an original name he made a true statement get the **** over it and quit being all butt hurt just because your dad's name is Bob.

jacob4848 4

Look on the bright side.... wait there isn't one :)

Aren't they responsibile (and therefore have to refund you)?

Pshh_Yeah 4

I'm pretty sure you're able to complain about that!(:

alex43551 0

same thing happened to me couple weeks ago but minus $ 685 , fyl

lolfish111111 0
dudeitsdanny 9

^ I found where the ****** DocBastard ordered ended up. Please remove them from your ass before commenting. They were just pointing out it's common. I had a $35 arrangement flowers delivered to my girlfriend on her birthday.. I ordered them a week in advance and they got shipped on time.. But FedEx delivered them the day after.. To the wrong place. How hard is it to deliver then to a freaking Burger King(which was specified), instead of some place with a front desk, where they claimed to have left it? FedEx ******* sucks. And i'm obviously still mad about this ;P I always use UPS, but I didn't have a choice this time.

call fedex and tell them. asap. hopefully the package was insured otherwise it's only covered for $100.

Doorothie 0

I'm a CSR for FedEx. There are any number of situations that this kind of thing would be acceptable. Most of which would include the protective measures your shipper took with the package (signature requirement, shipping service, declared value). Despite what everyone here says, give customer service a shot (if you haven't already). The investigation takes 24-48 hrs, but it will get figured out.

of course you say that you work there. though personally I haven't had any problems with them.