By lilrudegirl - 22/06/2010 02:12 - France

Today, I found out that after working in the same office for five years, I now work with three of my husband's ex-girlfriends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 319
You deserved it 3 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nastenka_fml 0
gusgus36 5

well that is awkward... sorry op... at least you're married now and they're just ex girlfriends so maybe it won't be toooo big of a deal

Comments

How nice--you have something in common!

sooooooo ... you got a job at the local ***** house? or at some 2 bit pimps corner at the red light district?

I don't really see the FML here. Are they ex-girlfriends from when OP's husband was in high school? Or are they ex-girlfriends from when he was married to OP? In that case it truly is a FML, but I'd need more information to be sure...

needsagf14 12

my dads high school ex gf tried to kidnap my bro and me when we were skiing a few years ago. be careful!

misu10 0

Honestly, I don't see the problem. I'm sure it's awkward. But you can gloat to them that you got him and they didn't. And you can blab around them about your steamy sex life with him and how amazing he is to you. Make them jealous and hate you for the being the one who got him.

Wth this isn't a FML situation. Like what #169 said. YOU got the man, dem ugly Biotches got nothing on you girl. Next time if they are giving you sass just be like "at least I got my man"

yourmajesty 0

Um so what's the problem. If u ever needed a detailed history of ur man's, its right there in front of u. This is more fhislife cuz I bet he's got some dirty secrets or embarrassing stories he'd rather u didn't find out. Be besties w them, swap stories & laugh. For all u kno u might end up bonding better than u have all those yrs u worked w them :)