By brokeandalone - 21/11/2011 02:05 - United States

Today, I found out my wife has been bribing my daughter to keep quiet about her affair with my boss. That would explain the iPhone 4S, the $500 shoes, the $200 purse, and the professional $300 haircut. They told me it was because she had straight A's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 380
You deserved it 4 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mr40Hands 5

Wtf, all I get for straight A's is a new basketball...

That's just wrong, I feel so sorry for you, FYL

Comments

Yeah, I'd be on the phone with a lawyer regarding a NICE severance package. That should cover the divorce proceedings.

Does your boss have a hot secretary maybe?

perhaps op's boss has a sister he could go after.

That's when you need to bucker up and poop on the other guy's doorstep. It's pretty close to free.

leadman1989 15

So how did you find out? Who stopped the gravy train?

This is one of those rare FMLs that really does destroy a person's life. Feel free to divorce your wife if you feel that's the best course of action, but you're going to have to repair your relationship with your daughter somehow. I'm sorry OP, and I hope you and your family make it through this relatively intact.

bugmenotmofo 34

Not at all. The daughter was complicit, and is no better than the wife. Let her see how it feels to have lost her father for the price of an iphone.

I agree the daughter is just as much at fault for completely betraying his trust, but while it is possible to throw your wfe out of your life forever, you can't end your relationship with your child for something they did in their youth. It make take years to heal the relationship, but both sides should make the effort.

Time to return all your daughters "gifts" and kick that cheating hoe to the curb

FYLDeep 25

unless you a millionaire who the hell needs a $300 haircut. im glad u figured it out. make sure to let the judge know that in your divorce so hopefulky your wife does.t take half of everythibg and get u to pay chikd support and alamony

conqueror57 11

Why is your daughter having an affair with her boss?! Yes, English pronouns suck.

conqueror57 11

Oops. You're boss, not her boss

You mean the pronoun that's named English? Because English is a name, right? Hence the capital letter, right? Douchebag.

conqueror57 11

It does. I was just being difficult.

#25 I'm amazed that none of these comments told you that the wife was having an affair with her husbands boss the daughter was covering it up for her mom and her mom was rewarding her with lavish gifts etc.