By missca - 16/12/2014 04:35 - Australia - Salisbury

Spicy
Today, I found out my Nan passed away. My boyfriend came over to comfort me, things got intimate and we ended up having sex. After he came, he chuckled to himself and said, "That one's for you, Nan". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 833
You deserved it 9 038

missca_fml tells us more.

Hey all I'm the OP, in hindsight I should have put that my Nan recently passed away, it was a couple of days earlier, and the website insists all FMLs are started with "today". Rest assured I didn't simply find out my Nan died and proceed to have sex!

Top comments

I'm sure he was just joking, OP. I think it's nice that he comforted you, and was probably just trying to lighten the mood. Tell him if it makes you upset, I'm sure he will understand. Sorry about your loss.

It's kind of ironic that he was being an insensitive prick when his prick became sensitive after sex.

Comments

It might've been a bit insensitive, but at least he came over and tried. I've seen one too many FMLs on here where the boyfriend would rather hang out with friends at the bar or play video games than even ATTEMPT to comfort their girlfriends. I'd be grateful if I were you. Sorry about your grandma, though.

It would be a "at least he tried" if he was sincerely trying to make her feel better and accidentally or awkwardly messed up. This sounds more like he was just insensitive and maybe considering the outcome just trying to get laid. I hesitate to cut him any slack with such a strange remark that seems like it could obviously upset his girlfriend especially if she was close with her grandmother.

So you need to be grateful now if your partner doesn't act like a dick?

17: The thing is the FML doesn't say he comforted me for a while and then asked for sex. It says that while he was comforting her things got intimate, which means she wanted it too. So I honestly think he was just trying to help. 22: All I'm saying is that it could be much worse. And personally I'd like a boyfriend who tries and fails every once in a while than one who doesn't try at all.

I don't think it's what he said it's more the fact she probably was not thinking about her nan, feeling better and right then he brought her up again, right after sex none the less. It's hard losing someone, I send best wishes to you and your family

I know I'm gonna get thumbed down for this but... That was pretty funny but seriously sorry for your loss I feel ya

I'm sorry for your loss but I imagined some Mufasa thing going on where she's smiling up in the sky and I laughed my ass off

hotchpotch 5

That's hilarious! High five to him

I don't think so. I think he comforted her because he's a worrying boyfriend and suddenly things heated up just as OP said. Not every male tries to get laid every minute and uses any chance like a sad girlfriend :( But I have to admit that he messed it up in the and.

That's thoughtfull. Firing off a cumshot in granny's memory.

It's like a cannon for a soldier, but better

Yuk... well that's the biggest turn off. If I was in your shoes he would be dumped and be leaving with a black eye or two.

Why is the ultimate solution for most of you to get rid of the significant other?? No wonder that so many peoply are unhappy singles I mean damn! Get your stuff together and talk about problems instead of ditching everyone that hurts your feelings in your pink fluffy cosy world! Next thing is: Why would OP or anyone beat his/her partner? Abusive relaitonships are a serious problem and not to be made fun of. Seriously what's your freakin problem?