By rie - 24/12/2009 00:29 - Ireland

Today, I found out my college friends are going to attack me after Christmas and attempt to tickle me to death. All because they know that I hate to be tickled. They are also going to make a Facebook group dedicated to the matter so people can join in if they wish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 434
You deserved it 5 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imagine if your friends then decide not to show up... and then you end up being tickled by a bunch of total strangers lmao

that's hilarious. i hope the event is a success and you die.

Comments

shit's ****** up, hope u make it out olive

lakeview 0

obviously she found it funny and wanted to share it with people i mean really im laughin my ass off right now lighten up

Inform them that this is assault. "Assault is often defined to include not only violence, but any physical contact with another person without their consent." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault)

Thats so many kinds of not cool. I'd call somone to escort you. Not cool.

Well I guess it's an FML if they plan to literally tickle you to death. Psh, all you silly people thinking she meant that her friends just wanted a laugh.

MrsJJ 0

Lighten up. Your friends sound like they just want to have a good time. It's college, just chill.

devildog42787 0

Maybe if they were going to gang rape you after Christmas and make a facebook page so random people could join in I'd feel sorry for you.

wtf fml is full of bs like this nowadays what happened to the way it used to be

This girl obviously wants it to happen anyways. She's just pretending to hate it because she likes the attention.

That's probably true. Most girls who "hate" to be tickled are really just employing reverse psychology. (I'm a girl and a psychology major, I should know - but I don't claim to hate to be tickled). 'Cause really, who doesn't love to tickle someone? The reaction is hilarious, and it's physical contact, which we all love on some level (except for antisocial personality types, I imagine). It's like going, "Noooo, stoooop!" (in that I-don't-really-mean-it tone of voice). The response indicates that you want it to continue. If the OP really hated to be tickled, she would be very serious about telling her friends not to touch her/tickle her. Or she just wouldn't react at all, and it would be boring for everyone else. THAT would make them stop. OP, based on this information, I can deduce that you're an attention *****. Enjoy your torture.

im also a girl and also a psych major, but im still going to disagree with this. while this may be true for some people, its not always true (and if youve even gone through basic psychology, you should know that theres more than meets the eye sometimes.. you CANNOT just categorize people without knowing any background or any other evidence to go on. thats actually something they teach you NOT to do- you dont diagnose without having enough reason to.) i truly hate getting tickled, because i just DO NOT like the feeling of it. i may laugh or squeal but its like torture- you have to realize that for some people it is. it truly feels like i am being raped if someone is tickling me and i say to stop and they dont. and no, thats not me "wanting attention". its me NOT LIKING the feeling of someone touching me in any way that i dont want, especially after ive told them to stop. and i assure you, i am not the only one in the world that feels that way.

"it truly feels like i am being raped if someone is tickling me and i say to stop and they dont." it feels like you're being RAPED? i doubt it...

actually yes it does. it does the same for me psychologically as if i was being raped. and you could say i "need help" or something like that, and i could argue and this could be a lame little internet fight, but no. i already know i have problems, im simply stating that i am not the only person in the world who feels that way.

iloverichardhell and mastapeace16, lighten up. This site is all about sarcasm and humor, you're supposed to have some. =P