By Anonymous - 19/01/2010 07:58 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for six months with my best friend of five years. After asking him what she had that I didn't, he responded with one word - "Boobies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 853
You deserved it 4 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don't have boobies? Not even one? What did you do with them? They couldn't have just walked off on their own. Quick, find them and maybe he'll take you back or you'll find a better guy. They're always in the last place you look.

The only question there should have been was what address should his shit be shipped to? Never compare yourself to another female because he decided to cheat. Self confidence is key, lacking that is probably why he cheated in the first place...

Comments

carriebear2008 0

The fact that he called them "boobies" like a 9 year-old is reason enough to dump him. Immature bastard. FYL for him cheating. YDI for asking a question you knew you wouldn't like the answer to.

the dumb ass wasn't worth it and your friend is a piece of shit

539533 0

hahahahahah, that's mean... but hilarious,

for having such a douche for a BF noboy can blame you - you're just a girl and girls always fall for the douche YDI: for having such a **** to be your "best friend"

Hmm, The boy who said the girl with D's TOO much must've had a wide girl, or little hands. I've found a 32D to be perfect for my frame, and wouldn't have it any other way. Just sayin' But for you, OP, confidence, not boobies, is the key. find a better man, if you're cute enough to obscure one, and rub it in his face. (not literally, of course, seeing as you've not much to rub with...)

frost9 0

guys like that make me want to hurl. what a dick.

redsunflower7 0

some people say stupid stuff on here. Okay really sorry for that atleast you found out you need to find a new best friend and a new boyfriend cause they both suck ass. and to the person who made the big boobs and fat ass comment. I have the former and do not have the latter. my ass is just fine thank you. your just unhappy cause your flat. get a boob job. (not to to poster...you just need better people in your life.)

lol drink more beer. i know some chicks wit huge boobs but their major bitches. id rather be with my gf. (but then again she aint so bad neither) ;)

clairdelunex 0