By lightblue - 10/10/2010 04:33 - United States

Today, I found out my boyfriend is an active member of the suicide forum. He told me I should make an account too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 660
You deserved it 3 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm guessing they don't have many members.

perdix 29

Is it a forum that is for or against suicide? If they're against it, maybe he thinks you'd be good at helping suicidal people not take their own lives. If they're the other kind, he's looking for an easy way to dump you.

Comments

are you sure he isn't an online suicide counselor, I had a friend who was on one of those sites as a peer counselor when I was in college. the website gives a little online training course and then you help people get over their problems. you could be dating a really nice guy not a suicidal guy.

The FML is only implying the OP's boyfriend is suicidal. For all we know he could just be on there to piss about with peoples lives and make them die. ^NiceGuyz^

maybe he helps people that have suicide thoughts and he thought you could atleast try too.

cooperd52 6

this means he helps people who want to commit suicide

Shenronlock 7

Yeah... not to tell you what to do or anything, but you should probably not be in a relationship with someone like that.

Right because those who are suicidal don't deserve to be in a relationship? It helps to have someone and not just be alone.

Is he a scene kid? He's probably a scene kid

why is everyone so quick to label people as 'scene' or 'emo' then insist they must be suicidal? it's stupid, being suicidal is not a good thing and shouldn't be usEd to contribute to a label you stereotypical idiot.