By Anonymous - 12/04/2014 05:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out I was pregnant. When I told my boyfriend, his response was, "I'll start watching pregnant porn to build up an attraction to it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 906
You deserved it 8 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

before people go on a rant saying he's an asshole, atleast he's willing to stay with you and the baby. I think he meant it as a joke and you took it the wrong way. Either way, congrats OP

Oh gosh...well at least he's caring enough to try that? Idk I'm just trying to find a silver lining...sorry OP!

Comments

Could be worse, I'm not saying he chose the best possible thing to say but he's not running away from it and it sounds like he wants to stay intimate during the process.

Well at least he didn't run away crying when you told him...

That's really rude. Pregnancy is beautiful. He shouldn't need ****, he has you!

He's not rude, he simply forgot to use our patented boyfriend translator. Using complex algorithms we realize he meant to say, "i love you and i want to continue being in love with you. As we continue down this adventure called life, some things will change, but what will remain constant is our love. When you change, I'll adjust my tastes so that you will always be beautiful and desirable in my eyes."

Damn #62 write a book man and make some money lol

That comment was perfect in every possible way. Ctfu.

lol "he shouldn't need ****". No one NEEDS ****, but let's be honest, you still flick the bean even when you're getting bf booty. Guys still need their guy time too.

OP - Were you two trying for a baby, or did it just happen? Because it might just be his excitement or his nerves acting up.

sourgirl101 28

I was fortunate, my husband was extremely attracted to me when I was pregnant with our children. I know not all men feel this way. All those extra curves were such a turn-on to him. I always had a volunteer to rub coco butter on me. Plus I was carrying his child, that were conceive because of love. FYL this should have been a happy occasion and the topic of **** seems misplaced.

penguin_bitchez 15

and this ruins your life how..?

It could have been a lot worse - he could have denied the baby was his/broke up with you etc. And if he's particularly turned-off by pregnancy (some people are and I don't think they should be slated for it), at least he's willing to make an effort to still be intimate with you. That being said, it's obviously not the response you were hoping for, and he was either massively insensitive or he was joking. Hopefully he realises how serious this is and supports you throughout it :)

Something tells me that baby's gonna come out with a headache.

Hey, ever heard of something called a condom? or The Pill? Or keeping your legs closed for more than two minutes?!?

Damn son, maybe she wanted to get pregnant.

Hey, ever heard that condoms and the pill aren't always 100% effective? Also, if you're in a serious committed relationship, you shouldn't have to "keep your legs closed" when the sex is with your SO. I'm pretty sure the FML is toward the comment her boyfriend made, not toward the pregnancy. OP, sometimes guys say things that are meant to be sweet but it comes out wrong. It was a dick thing to say, but I'm sure he had good intentions. Try not to dwell on it. This won't be the last time he says something stupid.

Jessj958 19

#26, it's too bad your parents never heard of the pill, condoms or keeping legs closed for 2 minutes!

chromegirl666 7

Brilliant choice for breeding, genius.