By Anonymous - 12/04/2014 05:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out I was pregnant. When I told my boyfriend, his response was, "I'll start watching pregnant porn to build up an attraction to it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 908
You deserved it 8 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

before people go on a rant saying he's an asshole, atleast he's willing to stay with you and the baby. I think he meant it as a joke and you took it the wrong way. Either way, congrats OP

Oh gosh...well at least he's caring enough to try that? Idk I'm just trying to find a silver lining...sorry OP!

Comments

I don't think he meant to be rude... he just worded it wrong. I mean, he didn't leave you, he obviously wants to be with you and the baby.

In America these days, it's considered fortunate just to have a parent who's willing to stick around to be with the child, especially if the parents aren't married or legally bound in some way. Most of the time, it's easier or "more convenient" for fathers to bolt as soon as news gets around about a kid on the way (a lot of legal issues come up concerning child support and visitation, even if the parents aren't married). Based on stories from girls in my neighborhood who ended up getting pregnant before finishing high school, the fathers were able to move on with their lives almost immediately (mainly because they weren't physically carrying the child for nine months), so it was easier for them to finish school, get new girlfriends, and hide the fact that they were going to be fathers in the near future (usually by dating girls going to different schools). I'd speculate that it's due to social and cultural changes over the last 50 years or so, but with both parents typically in the workforce once they leave high school (college becomes an afterthought), it's easy to think that a single parent can provide enough income to support a child without needing help from the other parent (especially if the parent is still living with Mom and Dad). That being said, it would explain why one parent will feel that they aren't "needed", so they see that as an excuse to shirk responsibility.

pinknicki87 5

I'm 31 weeks pregnant, and my husband had no idea he was attracted to pregnant women until we started going to the dr and Babies R Us. He can't keep his hands off of me. Maybe he just needs to see you with a belly in real life.

At least he's trying to keep the attraction going?.. I don't know, I'm sorry for you!

pregnant women are very beautiful! sex can be more interesting when prego ;]

you should start watching prick **** if there is any,,.,, so that you can still be attracted to this prick

At least he's trying. Albeit failing but trying.

Wow, can't imagine breeding with a beast like that, good luck!