By Liferuinedforever - 14/05/2013 07:13 - Pakistan - Karachi

Today, I found out I'm actually the uncle of my children. All four of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 110 443
You deserved it 6 757

Top comments

That's absolutely crushing. I feel for you, OP.

Atleast you're something to them FYL

Comments

I almost choked reading this. Sorry OP, what an awful situation, there's a special circle in hell for "people" like them, but I'm wondering how you found out for sure. Is it possible your wife said that just to **** with your mind? Isn't it really difficult to determine paternity between brothers?

I can hear her scuzzy self in my mind now "please dear! Forgive me!!! He never meant anything to me! I swear it just happened... only tht once... Four separate times ... Exactly when I was ovulating!"

I'm speechless as to how a sibling can do that to you...

Hammer940 7

Better call Maury. You are not the father.

That's so painful. The children are innocent but get rid of your wife, never speak to your brother, and get him to pay for child support for all those years.

I hope you're identical twins. Otherwise I can't think of a single excuse on her part.

If they were identical twins a paternity test wouldn't reveal who was the father.

alvinawesome 7

Sorry... That sucks but I'm sure to the kids your still the best dad.

That sucks but the kids are innocent and they are still your kids you might have not given them your dna but you dont have to be a sperm donor to be a father best of luck