By Anonymous - 09/08/2012 04:19 - United States - La Crosse

Today, I found one of my mom's old diaries that dated back to my infant days. I couldn't help but read a little. I'm now in great concern over how many times my mom wrote that she wanted to dunk me in the toilet or throw me against a wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 611
You deserved it 3 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure you'll understand one day, not that every mother wants to use violence, but how stressful having a child can be. Maybe your mother went through post natal depression but wasn't diagnosed, it happens. Just let it slide, I'm sure she's happy now. She might not want to remember the feelings she had. :)

Comments

unfortunately I have felt the same way...I love them to death but just at times want to strangle them...

Post-partem deperession is not an uncommon deal OP so u shudnt worry about it too much:)

alyssaroxs 4

Well... If that doesn't make you feel loved, I dont know what will? FYL

that's why it's called a diary. it belongs to her, the curiosity killed the cat.

Slender_Man 6

Wow. A fourteen year old with a baby. Ever heard of condoms?

reusster 1

It is called postpartum depression and many women suffer from it, myself included. Most women don't seek help, but the fact that she wrote her feelings down and you're still alive should be proof that she loved you, her child enough to seek help by venting through writing. You should thank her! Some mothers refuse to accept it and actually end up acting on those thoughts...

I'm more concerned that this 14 year old "parent" is a self proclaimed martial arts and weapons expert.