By anonymousyo - 24/04/2015 22:04 - United States - Vacaville

Today, I found my son's porn. I would sit him down for a talk, but the genres were so disturbing that I'm afraid to even ask about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 146
You deserved it 4 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

May I ask what the genre was? Many of us are wondering and it may not be as bad or uncommon as you think.

Comments

codytallica 38

I'm assuming he is a teenager, which means he is very curious. I wouldn't read to much into this OP. He also could have set you up knowing you was looking at his history and is just trying to freak you out. Either way no big deal.

If I were you, I'd act like you saw nothing. That's the only way to get yourself out of this awkward situation.

So 2 girls & 1 cup gets his rocks off, to each there own I say!

A) I don't see why you feel the need to confront him about watching **** in the first place (except to say the typical "Sex in real life is nothing like ****, so don't use it as a handbook, yadda yadda." maybe) B) Man, if my parents knew the kind of shit I have saved. -stares into the distance wistfully and sighs-

If he's underage, like it or not, viewing **** is illegal. Scream "everyone does it" all you want, the cops can scream "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" right back.

nightmare314 10

I thought I was the only one!

ADBurns 22

As long as it's not kids or animals he will be alright :) PS. He also shouldn't need "The Talk"

Or rape (that isn't acted). But as long as it's consensual, I don't think there should be any taboos.

Excluding stuff like torture **** or any other kind of illegal genres

Assuming he is a teenager, he still needs "the talk". No one should get sex ed from ****.

You mean to tell me **** scenarios aren't real?! What else have I been lied to about??

There is nothing wrong with watching softcover or hardcore pornography. I think he was experimenting with it.