By Anonymous - 21/01/2010 02:18 - United States

Today, I forgot to take a certain medication that helps turn my lead logs into flaky floaters. So what happens? I'm in the restroom for 30 minutes, straining to go, and two girls walk in and start imitating me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 887
You deserved it 4 957

30Degrees_Below0 tells us more.

30Degrees_Below0 0

This is actually my post... I hadn't made a FML before this. But yeah, no matter what I do for my constipation, it's like nothing helps. I also have ovarian cysts which makes it very painful.

Top comments

SweetJaseyRae 0

lead logs. flaky floaters. that is all.

FYL but possibly the funniest worded FML ever. :D

Comments

@ pendatic - While I completely agree with you, your profile says you're "fairly pendatic". Are you trying to say pedantic? Anyone who actually IS pedantic would've managed to spell it correctly. Don't correct others if you can't even get your own name right.

I always thought he deliberately spelt it wrong to annoy wannabe Grammar Nazis.

If JUST your name had been spelt incorrectly, I wouldn't have said anything. That's why I checked your profile-- I initially thought it was a joke. Because you also spelt the word wrong in your profile text I figured you were an idiot (and we all know they're plentiful here). Apologies.

epoh_fml 0

probiotics really help with constipation :) I find them to work way better than any other modern medicines.

That's what I always imagine when girls go to the bathroom together.

All those grunts, yodels and random vocalizations don't *really* make the poopy come out. Your mom only did that to toilet-train you.

carrotpuke 0

i would love to see this on tv or in a movie.

Brrrugh, haaaa, uuuuuugh brrrugh,{wipes sweat off brow} grrrruuuuaaaaa sweet Jesus please come out! Rrrrraaaaaah whew. Uh... hey, do you girls out there have a spoon or a pencil? Anything I can use to dig this out? Is that what it sounded like?

I had that in mind, if there is an old joke I was probably there when it was told.

Erindub 0

You shouldn't strain. Thats how you get hemorids

Jeni1572 0

Concentration cures constipation! :)

Eat healthily and you won't have to take medication for it.

Or maybe she has another medication that causes it?

Or she has an existing medical condition which causes it regardless of diet.